re.photos Forum

Can I create a slideshow of my compilations?

As the title says, I’d like to create a slideshow of the fullscreen automatic swiping compilation display, so that all of my uploaded compilations play on a loop, for an exhibition. Does your website (which is just awesome by the way - thanks so much for it!) have this facility?

If not - is there any way to call a fullscreen compilation from a URL? I could perhaps program my own slideshow using an iframe to embed your site that way…?

Hi elyperspective, and welcome to the community :slight_smile:
What you can do is download a video of a slideshow from your compilation, as an mp4 file. For this click on the “Download” under the text of your compilation. It will download a rar archive, which contains the video (and also your aligned images).
I’m not sure if I understand what you want to do, but to create a loop on all of your compilations I guess you’d have to experiment a bit on your own.

Hope that helps,
Nicolai

1 Like

Thank you Nicolai,

the MP4 files will be perfect, I can just create a looping playlist of those - thank you for providing such flexible tools for people to use! Is there any ability to deal with higher resolution images at all? I ask because my original source material is sadly quite low-grade with heavy JPEG artefacts, it predates the time when people used highest quality routinely alas. The fewer processing steps added to it the better, in terms of maintaining quality.

Many thanks,

Simon.

Hi Simon,

sorry you had to wait for a reply! Could you please elaborate what kind of functionality you are looking for, regarding high-resolution pictures? I’m not sure I’m following here, unfortunately.

And thanks for contributing to re.photos! I really enjoy your pictures. :slight_smile:

Sören (developer & administrator of re.photos)