re.photos Forum

Contact to creators

Dear Moderator,

I need to get in contact with Lena and Hegemonus who are registered here, since I want to ask the right of using two pictures they published. It is for the non commercial purpose of an educational Manual “Holocaust&Peace”. I would need their Name/Surname for giving credit.

Can you help me? I wrote to them here, but no reply. And I cannot see their names in their profile. Thanks. Michele Parente

Hi Michele,

sounds like an interesting project! Keep us posted if you like. :slight_smile:
As far as I know you should have already received a reply by Lena, right? If Hegemonus doesn’t respond in a few days, feel free to get in touch again and I will try to send him an email. Your private message was sent to that email address too, though. So I’m not sure if they would respond to my messages.

Best,
Sören

Thanks a lot Soeren,

your mission has been fully accomplished. All of them have contacted me and given their approval.

Yes, I will share with you the digital published Manual, very soon.

Regards,

Michele

1 Like

Dear Soeren,
Below you find the link for downloading our new publication, " Holocaust &Peace" with some pictures of the users of re.photos. Thanks again to you for having facilitated the contacts with the photographers

Regards,

Michele

1 Like

Thank you very much for getting back to us, Michele! Looking forward to have a look at your work!